Wishing a very “Happy Chartered Accountants Day” to all of The Members and Student of the glorious profession. ICAI celebrate Platinum Jubilee CA Day completing the 70 year long fulfilling journey of excellence.
Living a Few years of your life like most people won’t so that you can spend the rest of your life like the most people can’t.
We are proud to be part of glorious profession.
A lawyer’s income increases with increase in Crime and Litigation. A Doctor’s income increases with increase in diseases. But a CA’s income increases with increase in prosperity of people and nation.
Hence, CA’s always wish for the prosperity of people and nation.
“Happy Chartered Accountants Day”
Amazing Facts about the ICAI
- It is one of the oldest professional bodies in India created by an act of Parliament in 1949.
- It is the second largest accounting body in the world after the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CPA).
- There is no reservation in the ICAI. Even office bearers are selected without any reservation criteria.
- The ICAI’s official emblem has a ‘garuda’ and a quote from the Upanishads. It was given to the ICAI by Sri Aurobindo.
- The first certificate issued by the ICAI was to CA Gopaldas Padamsey Kapadia, who was also the institute’s first President.
The motto of the ICAI is “Ya Aeshu Suptaeshu Jagruti”. The motto literally means “a person who is awake in those that sleep”
- Impart world class education, training and professional development opportunity to create Global Professionals.
- Develop an Independent and Transparent Regulatory Mechanism that keeps pace with the changing times.
- Ensure adherence to highest ethical standards.
- Conduct Cutting-edge research and development in the areas of accounting, assurance, taxation, finance and business advisory services.
- Establish ICAI Members and firms as Indian Multi-national Service Providers.
“To be World’s leading accounting body, a regulator and developer of Trusted and Independent Professionals with World Class Competencies in accounting, assurance, taxation, finance and business advisory services.”
Read More: What Successful People do during Weekends?
If you like our article than please share with your friends. Our Motto is “Share More, Learn More”. If you share Knowledge than it always be increase.
We are providing a great quality Information relating Motivational Thought, Inspiration Quotes and Success Tips. And our main area of work is sharing of information relating to Income Tax, GST, Financing and Investing Tips.