The terms “we”, ” Tax-India.in”, “our” and “us” refer to Tax-India.in, and the terms “you” and “your” refer to a user of the Website provided by Tax-India.in. The term “Services” shall refer to the services offered by Tax-India.in to the users through the Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
COMPETENCY TO CONTRACT
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone who is a minor or otherwise incompetent to contract, or knowingly allow such persons to register on Tax-India.in, except without parental consent.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give us. You will be required to give us personal information about yourself by filling in your details whilst undertaking the following:
- creating an Account, or
- corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, or
- subscribing/using our specific Services, or
- searching for a subject matter, or
- participating in the interactive services offered by the Website such as discussion boards, competition, promotion or survey, other social media functions or make payments etc., or
- troubleshooting any problems.
The information you give us will include your name, e-mail address etc. we not save your personal information.we ask information for creating account on our website is only email, username and passward. we not save this information for future use.we ask only for creation account.
The Website enables you to add posts, texts, photographs, videos, links, and files to share with others. All material that you upload, publish or display to others via the Website will be referred to collectively as “Your Content”. You acknowledge and agree that, as part of using the Website, Your Content may be viewed by the general public.
A cookie is a piece of software code that an internet web site sends to your browser when you access information at that site. Cookies let you navigate between pages efficiently as they store your preferences, and generally improve your experience of a website.
DISCLOSURE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We reserve the rights to distribute your personal information to any third party only under one of the following circumstances.
For Crime Prevention or Investigation. We may share this information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us, when we are:
- Obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and processes; or
- Detecting and preventing against the actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, abuse of Services and other illegal acts;
- Responding to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- Under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, in which case we may not be able to provide certain or all the Services to you.
- You may correct, amend, add or delete personal information from your Account at any time by logging in and visiting your profile page.
- You are free to remove or delete Account at any point in time. If you choose to delete your Account information, then your Account will be removed from public visibility on the Website, and it may not be restored by us, however Your Content shall be available on the Website and/or any other platform where it has been shared, linked or referred.
PRIVACY CONTACT INFORMATION