Here, you learn about how to create a team building. And, Team Building: How to develop a Good Team? , Process of Team Building. Friends, it’s very necessary to learn about team work and its importance. Because when you joint the corporate sector, then you should need to work in team.
A team means a group of people linked in a common purpose.
In this article, we discuss the important three things about Team Building.
1. How to create a team building?
2. Process of Team Building.
3. How to develop a Good Team?
The term “Team Building” generally refers to the selection, development, and collective motivation of result-oriented teams.
Team building is pursued via a variety of practices, such as group self-assessment and group-dynamic games, and generally sits within the theory and practice of organizational development.
It also includes the process of establishing and developing a greater sense of collaboration and trust between team members. Interactive exercises, team assessments, and group discussions enable groups to cultivate this greater sense of teamwork.
The process of team building includes:
- Clarifying the goal, and building ownership across the team and
- Identifying the inhibitors to teamwork and removing or overcoming them, or if they cannot be removed, mitigating their negative effect on the team.
To assess itself, a team seeks feedback to find out both:
- its current strengths as a team
- its current weakness
Then, to improve its current performance, a team uses the above to:
- Identify any gap between the desired state and the actual state.
- Design a gap-closure strategy.
Following are the key point, you should keep in mind to develop a good team. Therefore. You should implement this the below mention things while developing a good team. Which is necessary of successful completion of any Project.
- High level of interdependence among team members.
- Team leader has good people skills and is committed to team approach.
- Each team member is willing to contribute.
- Team develops a relaxed climate for communication.
- Team members develop a mutual trust.
- Team and individuals are prepared to take risks.
- Team is clear about goals and establishes targets.
- Team member roles are defined.
- Team members know how to examine team and individual errors without personal attacks.
- Team has capacity to create new ideas.
- Each team member knows he can influence the team agenda.
I hope you like our article. For more such interesting article follow TaxIndia.
If you want to share your knowledge, than you should register in our site. And submit your article to TaxIndia. Become a part of TaxIndia Team. And you also become a change to develop your writing skills and became good content writer.